Search results

  1. support.apple.com/kb/HT4145   Cached
    You can add several extended Wi-Fi base stations to expand a roaming network. ... and on the power adapter side of the AirPort Express Base Station. ...
  2. store.apple.com/...can-i-extend-my-​airport-extreme-range/...   Cached
    how can i extend my airport ... most needs would be the airport express. ... existing airport base station you will have to enable the check box under ...
  3. store.apple.com/us/question/answers/​readonly/can-i-use...   Cached
    Can I use the AirPort Express Base Station as a ... Extreme base station. This successfully extended my range ... been trying with the utility and can't get it ...
  4. store.apple.com/us/question/answers/​readonly/can-i-use...   Cached
    Can I use an Airport Extreme to extend the range of an Airport Express base station? ... and has extended WiFi into the blind spot in the corner of the house.
  5. support.apple.com/kb/HT1515   Cached
    Answer: An AirPort Express is a Wi-Fi base station. ... (902.11g/n) set up as the primary Extended Base station, and the AirPort Express (802.11n) ...
  6. www.slideshare.net/albertojoshyy/apple-​air-port-express...   Cached
    Adobe photoshop extended cs6 student and teacher edition Like; Acer g236 hl bbd 23 inch screen lcd-lit monitor Like; ... Apple AirPort Express Base Station ...
  7. forums.macnn.com/92/networking/385090/​airport-express-as...   Cached
    Can I use an airport express w/itunes as a ... cannot be extended". Can you ... and connect either an express or base station to the router ...
  8. www.apple.com/airportexpress   Cached
    AirPort Express is a Wi-Fi base station that’s easy to set up, and it lets you stream music and print wirelessly from anywhere in your ... AirPort Express can help.
  9. support.apple.com/kb/HT4259   Cached
    AirPort Express 802.11n ... If you see a message appear that indicates that the Wi-Fi base station has been ... Configuring an extended Wi-Fi base station.
  10. forums.macrumors.com/​showthread.php?t=1121656   Cached
    OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking ... So, I'm trying to connect my DirecTV reciever to an Airport Base Station that I want ... Quote: Originally Posted ...
  11. forums.macrumors.com/​showthread.php?t=521594   Cached
    I always find setting up airport express base stations a rather frustrating process. ... which can then be picked up and extended by my second airport express? ...
  12. forums.macrumors.com/​showthread.php?t=1498268   Cached
    I thought I would correct this by purchasing the AirPort Express. I have the base station ... The box "Allow this network to be extended ... So far I have been ...